Work closely with all departments to maintain a positive atmosphere in which students with various learning and or behavioral difficulties can learn subject matter, self-control, and social skills in preparation for returning to the comprehensive school.
- Provides appropriate behavioral interventions for disruptive and or struggling students.
- Provides a positive example worthy of emulation by students and colleagues.
- Report accurately and immediately any student issues or concerns.
- Use discretion and tact when working with confidential information; exercise good judgment in all situations.
- Maintain records and educational materials in accordance with professional standards.
- Substitute and provide support for others directed by immediate supervisor or Administration.
- Report all suspected child abuse/neglect to appropriate team members.
- Works closes with counselors, mental health, outside agencies, and administration to assist students with special needs.
- Participates in all required meetings.
- Be pro-active, monitor student behavior, remove student before behavior escalates.
- Be accessible, encouraging, and supportive to students and colleagues.
- Assumes responsibilities assigned by Administration in order to facilitate a safe, orderly, positive learning environment.
- Strong desire and willingness to work with At-Risk Youth.
- Good Organizational/Leadership Skills.
- Documentation of a clear criminal record.
- Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test).
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
As a regular employee of the Company, you will be eligible to participate in a number of Company-sponsored benefits.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
You will be eligible for five (5) days of paid vacation leave per year. Paid time off is additional to sick days, bank holidays and days that the company does not operate.
Private Health and Dental Insurance Plan
As all Company employees, you will be eligible for the private health and dental insurance plan we provide. Specific terms and conditions may change upon vendor’s decision.